What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It must be obvious that my dream job is being the CEO of Apple

Nice dream...

The Apple app store once sold an “I Am Rich” application — It cost $999.99 to purchase and did nothing. It only had a red gem, with an icon that revealed the following lines when pressed : I am rich|I deserv [sic] it|I am good, healthy and successful.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice dream...

The Apple app store once sold an “I Am Rich” application — It cost $999.99 to purchase and did nothing. It only had a red gem, with an icon that revealed the following lines when pressed : I am rich|I deserv [sic] it|I am good, healthy and successful.

Really? Thats, kinda dumb, but encouraging at the same time.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What you see in this image, with your naked eye...

image-4145131004.jpg

... Is nothing other than the moon.

The Hubble Space Telescope pointed its camera to that small spot in a square. It kept pointing at it for about 4 months taking in all light that it could...

image-3883931145.jpg

...this was what it saw. These are the ACTUAL pictures of the most distant objects ever photographed.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What you see in this image, with your naked eye...

View attachment 54116

... Is nothing other than the moon.

The Hubble Space Telescope pointed its camera to that small spot in a square. It kept pointing at it for about 4 months taking in all light that it could...

View attachment 54117

...this was what it saw. These are the ACTUAL pictures of the most distant objects ever photographed.

The more you keep talking about astronomy the more I like to research about it.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

This is the BOÖTES Void. It is, you guessed it, a empty space of nothingness. Absolutely nothing. Imagine the solar system at the very enter of it.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Jellyfish are made up of 98% water. They would evaporate if kept on the beach.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A London skyscraper dubbed the Walkie-Talkie has been blamed for reflecting light which melted parts of a car parked on a nearby street.

Most reactions

Latest posts