What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime

Huwpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Just updated to the new operating system for iPad. Now when I made a FaceTime call that was not answered, I've got a huge dot on my screen saying "recents" and the persons "name" on my screen that I can' t get off and it's driving me nuts. Please could someone tell me how to remove this annoying DOT on my screen.
Not the best first post I'm afraid but really could do with some help.
thank you
Huw

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Where is the dot?

If it's in the App Switcher view you get when double pressing the Home button, you can turn it off in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Show In App Switcher.

If it's in the FaceTime app, just swipe right to left across the name and choose the Delete button that appears. Be careful not to tap it instead, or you'll be making a call.

The big dot, btw, is a placeholder for that persons picture; which is pulled from the Contacts app if present.

OP
H

Huwpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you twerp poet for your reply and I've managed to switch it off.

Most reactions

Latest posts