What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook safari

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
When using Safari to get on to Facebook I do not see my friends list at all. I went into my account settings see if I could set it up in t there. but I don't see it in there either. Can anyone please tell me how to set it up so I can see my friends list on Safari.

Thank you for any help on this

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there--if you go your homepage on FB, you should See the friends list under your banner photo. This is where I see it, before my timeline starts.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Skimonkey
Would you know Of away to set it up so you can see what Friends are online? I know when I use my computer I can see what Friends are online. And on the Facebook app just cannot figure anyway to set up on Safari.
Thank you

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kevin--

I am not sure if it can be done on safari, though not really sure....but you can see who is online on the Facebook app if that is any help to you.

Most reactions

Latest posts