What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook recent posts

Kez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I all I have an ipad2 still on ios5 and have noticed my ability to sort posts by recent is now gone, does anyone know how to do this now? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hello Kez.

IOS5 is pretty old now.
Why not upgrade to 6.1?
BTW do you live in England?

OP
K

Kez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PeterJMelb said:
Hello Kez.

IOS5 is pretty old now.
Why not upgrade to 6.1?
BTW do you live in England?

I found where to do it now, I am in Australia, haven't upgraded yet because I don't want to lose utube, thanks

D

Deleted member 247820

Kez said:
I found where to do it now, I am in Australia, haven't upgraded yet because I don't want to lose utube, thanks

How will you lose UTube?
I used to chat with a Kez in England, that's why I asked.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kez said:

I have not upgraded either but i just use the youtube appstore app, or for the best quality on 3G i use the website. The video quality is 10x better. If you upgrade you will lose the youtube app but only the default one. Theres a replacement in the appstore. So you can upgrade now if this is all your worried about.

Most reactions

Latest posts