What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Opening Issue

bdphifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently, the Facebook app on my iPad (1st Gen) started to open vertically, even though my iPad is locked horizontally. It is the only app that does this. I didn't notice if it happened after an update, either to Facebook, or to iOS, lthough I don't think I have had an update to iOS recently.

Thanks in advance!

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to the forum and dont forget to try the delete the facebook icon from the taskbar and poweroff the ipad totally and restart and open the app again :ipad-movie:

OP
B

bdphifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to the forum and dont forget to try the delete the facebook icon from the taskbar and poweroff the ipad totally and restart and open the app again :ipad-movie:

Tried that to no avail. Thanks tho.

Will it rotate to landscape mode after opening?

Yes, if I unlock it and hold it horizontal, it will rotate. And will stay while I have it open.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, still have same problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts