What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Question

Locriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Wondering if anyone knows how to change your cover photo on iPad -- either from the facebook app or from safari browser. The instructions on the app do not work. There it says to go to m.facebook.com, tap the bar icon, tap your name, and own your cover photo tap the camera icon, then you can choose a photo from one of your albums. The problem there is that with this method, m.facebook.com does not show my cover photo. And using the Facebook app, there is no camera icon on my cover photo.

What to do?

The worst part of this is that I know I did this a couple months ago, and on my iPad, because I never go on Facebook any other way.... Any ideas?

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh. It must be something that Facebook has just done. Because I don't see a cover photo either (and this is on both my iPhone and my iPad).

I used to use the mobile Facebook website only to change the cover photo; had it bookmarked in Safari and everything (because you couldn't/can't do it in the app). Now? Not so much.

All I can think is that Facebook has done something ... and there is nothing we can do. Unless maybe send an e-mail to Facebook to find out why they removed the cover view from the web/mobile app?

Yep, it's annoying. But, thanks for noticing and mentioning it. Now we know and won't waste time trying it...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts