What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook cuts off

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can you tell me why Facebook cuts off on iPad 1 all the time . Very annoying . Is there anything am doing wrong ?..

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mstiny said:
I can you tell me why Facebook cuts off on iPad 1 all the time . Very annoying . Is there anything am doing wrong ?..

It sounds like you are low on RAM the iPad 1 has less than the later versions. You can try this......Double press the Home button which will bring up the task bar. This shows all apps currently running/using memory. Tap and hold any app until they jiggle with a red minus sign on each. Press the minus sign and the app will close, you are not deleting them just closing them and this frees up memory. The next time you use one it will reload as usual. This should allow Facebook to work without crashing. Let us know if this works for you. ;)

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

OP
mstiny

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
It sounds like you are low on RAM the iPad 1 has less than the later versions. You can try this......Double press the Home button which will bring up the task bar. This shows all apps currently running/using memory. Tap and hold any app until they jiggle with a red minus sign on each. Press the minus sign and the app will close, you are not deleting them just closing them and this frees up memory. The next time you use one it will reload as usual. This should allow Facebook to work without crashing. Let us know if this works for you. ;)

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

Thanks for the help I can now save my pictures on facebook again :)) happy bunny again

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts