What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error printing via CUPS

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to successfully set up printing from my iPad 2 to my wireless printer via Print n Share. I did not need to use WePrint at all.

Now, all of a sudden, when I try to print something from the iPad2, I get the following error message: "error printing via CUPS." When I close that error message screen, the next screen says: :CUPS Write data." status=-1 Not Found 152.

Don't know if this makes a difference, but the error message seems to be generated for "IPP." If I select PDL, then nothing happens. What are IPP and PDL anyway?

Does anyone know what all this means, and more importantly, how do I get my printing back?

Last edited:

haveit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CUPS error when trying to print

I am having the same problem. Can't find the answer anywhere. Can someone please HELP!:(

Most reactions