What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email questions

jfolliard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas on this, I guess nuisance. I have 4 devices, desktop, laptop, smartphone and an iPad2. All receive email from one account. I like it setup that way as no matter where I am or what device I'm on I can receive email.

Now here's the deal. I don't use the ipad much unless I'm traveling. Is there anyway to make it stop receivng email altogether then start all over again with messages going forward instead of d/ling past messages when I use it next?

I have it set to fetch "manually" with the "show" option at the lowest - 25 messages.

But it seems that manual really isn't that - when I go to Mail, it automatically downloads those 25 messages.

Second question - is there any app which allows us to "check all" when deleting pages of emails, instead of having to check them one at a time?

Thanks.

Jack

Most reactions