What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email problem

OP
C

cricket2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email problem.

Can receive or send email on my iPad and follow all direction. On how to setup email still does not work need help

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell us a little more detail? Who is your email service provider? - i.e. Hotmail, Google etc. If so, can you tell us *in detail* how you've set up your account? - OK, don't tell us your username and password, of course - but details of the POP or IMAP server for receiving mail and the SMTP server for sending mail. You said that you'd followed all the instructions - could you let us know where those instructions came from? Do you have a link or URL that you could point us to so that we can see how the account is being set up?

Can you access the Internet using Safari? - i.e. are you able to surf the web? Obviously you need Internet connectivity to be able to receive and send your email. Is your iPad WiFi-only or do you have a 3G unit?

Don't get worried or panic - I'm sure that all Forum members will try to help you to get this working. It can be frustrating at first, but you'll soon get used to it.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts