What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email attachments

kezp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I attach documents via email on ipad2?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somewhat the reverse of what many do using webmail or even a email clients on a PC. Open whatever document, picture, etc. you want to attach and touch the arrow/send icon and choose Email. It will then open a fresh email with the item automatically attached.

Dennykrane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi kezp
If you want to send more than one photo,for instance, you can go to the album, click the box/arrow icon on far right, select the photos you want, click on share, and email.
Worked this out myself after getting fed up of sending 4photos by 4 emails.

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kezp said:
How do I attach documents via email on ipad2?

the only thing you can send via email is photos and videos through 'share' in the photo you maximize in your albums.

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

kristick21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can send anything, including PDF files, and office documents, as long as I have an app that supports the file type. You just have to go into the app and send it instead of going into the mail program.

Martinbowden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep you just need a app and you can send what ever ie I use sheethd for spread sheets works fine

Martin

Most reactions