1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Editing forms from the Safari Browser

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by dragon499, Apr 6, 2011.

1. dragon499

dragon499 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I was just in another forum and tried to edit my existing profile, using the sites form. The problem is that all I see is the top 2 lines of text. I can not figure out how to scroll down. Can sites be more iPad friendly, or is there simply an easy way to scroll.
  2. Nessaj

Nessaj iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try using two finger to scroll.
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    As the previous poster suggested, if you want to scroll text within a frame and not the entire window, use the two-finger iPad scroll 'gesture'. I find it easier to use my first and second finger and lightly touch the text in the frame and move my two fingers together either up or down depending upon which was I want to scroll.

It takes a bit of practice to 'get it right' and I sometimes end up doing something I didn't really want to - like zooming the page. But, after a while, you'll find it becomes second-nature.

Tim
    Scotland