What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing forms from the Safari Browser

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was just in another forum and tried to edit my existing profile, using the sites form. The problem is that all I see is the top 2 lines of text. I can not figure out how to scroll down. Can sites be more iPad friendly, or is there simply an easy way to scroll.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the previous poster suggested, if you want to scroll text within a frame and not the entire window, use the two-finger iPad scroll 'gesture'. I find it easier to use my first and second finger and lightly touch the text in the frame and move my two fingers together either up or down depending upon which was I want to scroll.

It takes a bit of practice to 'get it right' and I sometimes end up doing something I didn't really want to - like zooming the page. But, after a while, you'll find it becomes second-nature.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts