What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earbuds for Small ears or children

carolheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i have small ears , childlike, i suppose...lol.. I bought some earbuds but they do not fit at all. I need a recommendation for earbuds that will fit? Iknow there are ones that have 3 sizes or something included??

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The marshmallow kind fit my small ears better than most, but still aren't ideal. I wear those only for short spurts. I have resorted to headphones from Bose. They go over my whole ear with an air pocket of sorts.

I also have Shure earbuds, but even the smallest ones hurt after awhile.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem with a lot of them, I've found SkullCandy to be excellent. They come with the various covers, so you can pick the ones that work for you and their sound quality is very good.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have tiny ears too. The smallest size of the Skullcandy-type with the three sizes of silicone buds work okay in a pinch (literally!) but hurt after only a short time. My best solution has been the PXC 250 by Sennheiser. These are on-ear headphones with noise cancelling so they work well on planes or trains. What I like is that they are comparatively light and fold for travel. Wish there was a Bluetooth version to eliminate the wire for use while walking and gardening -- have nearly snipped them along with the roses! (grin)

I'm always on the lookout for comfy earbuds, but have yet to find any.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll pay a premium price for the fit and the sound but the Shure in-ear earphones include several different replaceable tips that should fit just about anyone's ears. Keep in mind, though, that they fit into the ear canal, not like earbuds that fit against the outside of the ear canal. Take a look at the Shure E-215 on Amazon. The sound is fantastic.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll pay a premium price for the fit and the sound but the Shure in-ear earphones include several different replaceable tips that should fit just about anyone's ears. Keep in mind, though, that they fit into the ear canal, not like earbuds that fit against the outside of the ear canal. Take a look at the Shure E-215 on Amazon. The sound is fantastic.

No complaints about the sound quality of my Shures, but I couldn't get a good fit with any of the replaceable tips. Props for Shure customer support, though. I called to find suitable fit after checking the website and seeing the range of tips and not being able to tell for sure which would work well with my Shures. The rep sent me a free kit with about eight sizes, which included the smallest. Unfortunately, none of them fit comfortably for long. I wear them only for short spurts now.

OP
C

carolheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys so much for the info.. i may try the skullcandy ones first since they are most affordable atm !

hector361

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They also have earbuds with animals and cartoons on them .

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts