What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ear buds?

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 and want to listen to radio stations while I surf the Internet. Can I use standard earphones or ear buds and if so, where is the connection? I don't have it in front of me but don' remember a place to plug it into.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pinkipad2 said:
I have an iPad 2 and want to listen to radio stations while I surf the Internet. Can I use standard earphones or ear buds and if so, where is the connection? I don't have it in front of me but don' remember a place to plug it into.

The headphone jack is on the left side of the top edge when looking at the screen with the home button on the bottom. Any headphone or earphone with the proper jack will fit and work with the iPad 2.

OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you! Just bought new ear buds so I will try tonight. I didn't want to plug them in and break something :)

Most reactions

Latest posts