What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA Brings Yahtzee HD to the iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

EA today brings the original, best-selling family favourite Yahtzee to the iPad, complete with colourful HD graphics, a bigger, brighter touch interface, simple tap controls, innovative modes of play, and new ways to share with, and challenge, your friends.

The game features a variety of different modes, including “classic†Yahtzee, the colourful Rainbow Mode, the strategic Duplicate Mode, multiplayer Battle Mode, Pass n’ Play, and the iPad-exclusive Duplicate Rainbow Mode. You can also become a “Yahtzee Adventurer†and take on in-game characters designed especially to test your skills and there are also lots of achievements to unlock.

The app also has great social gameplay features, including Facebook Connect, which enables you to post your high scores and issue challenges to other players, as well as an iPad-optimized interface designed for more dynamic gameplay.

Yahtzee costs £2.99/$4.99 and is available to download now from the iPad App Store. Gotta say it’s looking good! EA always does this sort of thing so well.

Source: EA Games

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have buy it and i have to admit you become easily addicted with this game , it’s like scrabble in iPad it’s a Must have

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luck just never hit me while playing that game.. It's so damn frustrated at times I just want to throw my iPad.. Thanks for the new though

benji888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mbdimages.com
How to challenge another player via Facebook connect???

How to challenge another player via Facebook connect???

Anyone know how to do this?? EA is too lame to put it in their help or tutorial.

Plus, why can't you play Facebook friends like scrabble?

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How come I can't find it in Appstore? I can only find other versions of this wonderful game (one of which I have already downed and intalled)... 

//Stefan

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's not available in the Sweden app store? :(

Marilyn

P.S. I like your signature line ...

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's not available in the Sweden app store? :(

Marilyn

P.S. I like your signature line ...

Probably a correct assumption, unfortunately...

And: thanks! The sig sort of just popped into being w/o me really being aware of it... 

//Stefan

Most reactions

Latest posts