What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-Mails ?

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have not sent a photo to my PC e-mail before, but having just tried it with a few individual photos (e-mail each one), nothing is sent. Why would this be? The e-mails are showing on my iPad as not being sent ?????

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might have a slow connection or the files are too big for your data cap (if you have one). You can try resending.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not sent a photo to my PC e-mail before, but having just tried it with a few individual photos (e-mail each one), nothing is sent. Why would this be? The e-mails are showing on my iPad as not being sent ?????

Did they appear yet Alex? I thought I had a problem last Sunday. Emailed a bunch of photos from my phone to my iPad and nothing showed up. The cause was a very busy Gmail server which took its time forwarding the files. Ten minutes later, there they all were! Let us know please. 8)

OP
Alex101

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing so far, but my iPad was switched off from the Wi Fi. I have just switched it on again and will leave it like that at home. Possibly to do with size as the photos were taken with the iPad. My 'Outbox has 11 e-mails sitting there with one photo on each and each has a red exclamation mark on the left. When touched, it says cannot send Mail, 'The user name and password for 'SMTP;[email protected]" is incorrect, with a (Settings) and (OK) boxes. The settings shows host name - smtp.blueyonder.co.uk and the User name shows - alexam

Has something been set up incorrectly?

Alex

Think I need to pop into the Apple shop?

Last edited:

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing so far, but my iPad was switched off from the Wi Fi. I have just switched it on again and will leave it like that at home. Possibly to do with size as the photos were taken with the iPad. My 'Outbox has 11 e-mails sitting there with one photo on each and each has a red exclamation mark on the left. When touched, it says cannot send Mail, 'The user name and password for 'SMTP;[email protected]" is incorrect, with a (Settings) and (OK) boxes. The settings shows host name - smtp.blueyonder.co.uk and the User name shows - alexam

Has something been set up incorrectly?

Alex

Think I need to pop into the Apple shop?

I sounds like something is not set up correctly in your email provider and/or your email account has a file size restriction. I can send a dozen or so photographs of over 1meg each at the same time, it takes a while to upload them so the recipient doesn't get them for maybe 10 minutes, but it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts