What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop box questions

pastorjosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I am just not seeing something very easy, but I just can't figure it out. I use quick office pro hd for excel and need to save them to dropbox. How do I move the file from quick office to drop box? I can't imagine it is hard, but I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Drop box will show up as a folder on your computer when it's installed. Treat it like any other folder

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I am just not seeing something very easy, but I just can't figure it out. I use quick office pro hd for excel and need to save them to dropbox. How do I move the file from quick office to drop box? I can't imagine it is hard, but I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.
You just need to associate Quickoffice Pro HD with your DropBox account. Here's a tutorial about setting it up...

Using Quickoffice Pro HD with Dropbox on the iPad – Targuman

Hope that helps and enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts