What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
super6kids4me said:
I have been wanting to buy a gem tree. Would you please tell me more? Do you get to keep any gems or do you gift them all? How many gems per day? How many can you gift per day? I will gift with you when I get the tree when you respond. :)

Gem tree will only benefit others not you, you will be able to gift 6 gems daily, but of course the more you give, the more chance you'll received back, as the sayings says.... "It's better to give, than to receive." hehe :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
i wish for a faster nursery

They won't bc then they miles well just decrease the time it takes to breed all the dragons by 20% and unupgrade the breeding cave and island

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I was directed here from the tips n tricks forum. I love the planet dragon suggestion ( even have thoughts on the dragon styles) and thought the rares could be space or galaxy dragons. I also support the friends list to alphabetical or at the very least have a way to know who sent you a gem last sice the " and others" leaves out reciprocation. Being able to leave a message on someone's island would be fantastic! There are so many players who have amazing imaginative islands and I'd love to give them public kudos.

I also think seasonal dragons would be cool... Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring with corresponding decos, i.e. Snow, fall colors, spring flowers and summer fruit trees like apple, orange, peach,etc.

If the game could have day and night, rain, snow, etc ...

Charley6138

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a really really big wish! I would like to upgrade the existing habitats the same way we can upgrade the treat farms. The treat farms have 3 sizes, why not do the same with the habitats? Make a huge habitat......if it holds 3 it upgrades to 5, if it holds 4 it upgrades to 6. Please, just consider it, pretty please?

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so this may be a Crazy idea or it may not be but it just popped into my head. Forging habitats! So you could like combine a lightning with a fire habitats then be able to put 8 dragons in there and it could be any fire or lightning dragons! For example I could combine my habitat with my panlong and my habitat with my blooms and have a earth/cold panlong/bloom habitat!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish they make Dragonvale accessories and toys, miniature, capsule toys, etc. angry birds, plants vs zombies, cut the ropes has lots of merchandise, why not dragonvale, this is far better than those. i like to have complete miniature set of dragonvale, including all dragons (adult and baby), decorations, islands, caves, habitats. ;)

Last edited:

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I wish they make Dragonvale accessories and toys, miniature, capsule toys, etc. angry birds, plants vs zombies, cut the ropes has lots of merchandise, why not dragonvale, this is far better than those. i like to have complete miniature set of dragonvale, including all dragons (adult and baby), decorations, islands, caves, habitats. ;)

lol and spend even more money. ;)

gcid Zowie75

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we need our goals back like for how we had to breed rainbow dragon as an achievement we need that again to help get xp, coins, food for doing things and for like achiving allvgold and silver shrines

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an idea for the Winter Solstice Dragon!
Since in winter, we will note the longest night of the year, as the summer solstice noted the longest day, it seems only right that the Winter Solstice dragon be a creature of the dark, with a black hide spangled with glittering stars. I have this vision of him, a piece of the night sky cut out in the shape of a dragon, with moon-glow horns and eyes! Wouldn't this look fantastic in our parks?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SandySchreiber said:
I have an idea for the Winter Solstice Dragon!
Since in winter, we will note the longest night of the year, as the summer solstice noted the longest day, it seems only right that the Winter Solstice dragon be a creature of the dark, with a black hide spangled with glittering stars. I have this vision of him, a piece of the night sky cut out in the shape of a dragon, with moon-glow horns and eyes! Wouldn't this look fantastic in our parks?

Too bad it wont happen, the Solstice Dragon is already for summer and winter. Solstice is always about SUN- farthest north or farthest south, longest day or shortest day. Based on the description, the Solstice Dragon will last through the Northern (June) solstice and re-appear again for the Southern (December) and the two heads refers to the summer and winter. ;)

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too bad it wont happen, the Solstice Dragon is already for summer and winter. Solstice is always about SUN- farthest north or farthest south, longest day or shortest day. Based on the description, the Solstice Dragon will last through the Northern (June) solstice and re-appear again for the Southern (December) and the two heads refers to the summer and winter. ;)

Lol! Okay, then maybe they can use the idea for something else. I just love the thought of a strarry night dragon!

Most reactions

Latest posts