Does apple deserve such a loyal customer fan base?? YES or NO? POLL

Discussion in 'Apple iPad Polls' started by therealriley, Sep 24, 2012.

?

Does Apple deserve such a loyal customer fan base

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Gabriel1

Gabriel1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    If you mean by "jump drive" a flash drive then the iUSBport enables this, Bad Elf (amongst others) provide external GPS products which connect wirelessly to iDevices and do not require Jailbreaking and cost.....well, that really is a matter of opinion.

The Archangel

2. tlbaker

tlbaker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    More than that for windows... I've priced them out recently AND the windows tablet, the 128GB starts out at 999.00. With windows, the software and necessary accessories are sold separately as if you were buying a traditional computer.

sometimes, I think, people just love to hate apple lol.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

3. MoreAwsomeThanYouAre

MoreAwsomeThanYouAre
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Honestly I do not care windows ( go team windows 7 ) apple or lynx as long as it is not Google technology, with Google apps( oooops mark(up)it ,on a Google device I think I will see unicorns and rainbows . I looooove windows ( team windows 7 and live to Xp and 8 ) I can navigate around an apple ( b4 i got my iPad but with all those feathers and girls they confuse yet amuse me at the same time) But some things like Google chrome google market and the nook should be an abomination to people and pixels everywhere ( go team FIREFOX)

4. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    This thread is very very old but that is ok providing it keeps on track with the original OP post. Personally I would rather see a new thread started which covers new products and ideas and not a rehash old news.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia