What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do such apps exist?

AnderJoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for apps that would meet the following requirements:

1. Clipboard manager that would be able to catch copied data from any other app and then export.
2. Book reader that would have an area or a tab for writing notes
3. Screenshot taking app that would offer to select a portion of the screen
4. App that would enable handwritten inpup in notetaking apps
5. Notataking app that would support japanese language encoding
6. Keyboard for japanese language

Thanks for any advice! It's much appreciated :)

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will just answer the first and last. The built in clipboard (tap and hold) can copy almost anything between apps. As far as the keyboard just go to settings>keyboard and you can activate them there.

OP
A

AnderJoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see, thanks. Will the clipboard hold only one item, or can it gather several clips?

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2. Book reader that would have an area or a tab for writing notes

Just a thought here, but how about using a program like Calibre (on the Mac) to output the ebook to a pdf file and then use GoodReader on the iPad to do the reading and annotating on the page?

A bit roundabout, but it might work.

Cheers

OP
A

AnderJoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually use iAnnotate, that one is pretty good. I was looking specifically for an app with both free space and pdf annotations. In case someone else might need it - such feature is available in Note Taker.

What about selective screenshot? Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts