1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Diane

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by dianekoupepidou, Sep 22, 2012.

1. dianekoupepidou

dianekoupepidou iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello.

I am new to the site and this is my first posting. I'm desperately hoping someone can help me. Having loaded the new OS on my Ipad my email no longer works. I could send emails but it would not load incoming emails.

I tried deleting the mail account and setting up a new account from the beginning but all it says is that the mail server is not responding and to check i have typed info correctly. The settings are correct.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Diane
  2. gwynsoft

gwynsoft iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I had a similar problem to yours which I solved by resetting the network settings. It's a bit of a pain as you lose all your wifi passwords, but at least I got mail back.

Sent from my iPad 1,2 or 3 using iPF
  3. dianekoupepidou

dianekoupepidou iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Thanks very much for your response. In the end I deleted the mail account and created a new account. After a few attempts it eventually worked. Thanks again.