What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diane

dianekoupepidou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

I am new to the site and this is my first posting. I'm desperately hoping someone can help me. Having loaded the new OS on my Ipad my email no longer works. I could send emails but it would not load incoming emails.

I tried deleting the mail account and setting up a new account from the beginning but all it says is that the mail server is not responding and to check i have typed info correctly. The settings are correct.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Diane

gwynsoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem to yours which I solved by resetting the network settings. It's a bit of a pain as you lose all your wifi passwords, but at least I got mail back.

Sent from my iPad 1,2 or 3 using iPF

OP
D

dianekoupepidou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks very much for your response. In the end I deleted the mail account and created a new account. After a few attempts it eventually worked. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts