What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Developer wanted.

ddyhea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have an interested idea of a game. It's a puzzle game, but it's kinda new. At least, I can't find any analogue of that. So, I'm searching for an iPad/iPhone developer to made it with. I offer a partnership. All the details can be freely discussed.

Please, if you interested, mail me at [email protected]

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a 25 lecture course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a lot of commercial developers out there, of course (Google is your friend) but they'll charge big money, of course. I hope you find someone here who is prepared to help you, but I've seen a few posts like yours over the last few months and, to be honest, there's not been a good response. I suspect that those Members with the necessary programming skills to develop apps are already doing that in order to earn a living....

Tim

OP
D

ddyhea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand that. But I hope to find someone who wants to do something one's own. It's suppose to be a cool experience to do something interesting and earn.

mmuller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ddyhea,

PM me and lets talk :) I already have one game out on the App store and Android Market. Be interesting to see where this might go...

Regards,

mmuller

OP
D

ddyhea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, mmuller. I actually can't send a PM, so as you ;) We need at least 6 posts on forum.

Anyway, thanks for your attention. So you programming in both ways iOS/Android, right? Can i get a links? Just curious :)

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a 25 lecture course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Tim

Wow!

orion76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unity3D forums have a lot of iOS game developers hanging around, it would be a good place to ask.

Most reactions

Latest posts