What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goo goo eyes - new iPad puzzle game app

Lneedell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Our small development company has a new puzzle game app available on the itunes store. It is very hard to get attention for a small game, but we believe our game is both fun and meditative. I hope some of you will try it, and please let us know what you think of it. Thank you.

Since I can't post a link (I don't have 3 posts yet), please go to itunes and search goo goo eyes. Make this developer's day.:)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Lneedell, Welcome The Forum!

I looked for your app in the appstore, searched under goo goo eyes, googoo eyes, googooeyes and could not find it. If you can post again, I'll be glad to check it out.

Welcome to the forum!

OP
L

Lneedell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goo goo eyes

Searching within itunes or the app store (not your browser) use goo goo eyes. That should get you there. Thanks so much for trying--please let me know if you find it.

Thanks!!!

Laurie

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I Found It And I Bought IT!

This is an excellent variation of tiles. I like the time deadline and the sounds. I got all the way up to level 19 before the clock beat me.

Thank you for posting about your game.

OP
L

Lneedell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you

I'm so glad to hear you enjoy the game. Play on!

Laurie

Most reactions

Latest posts