What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

great 3d artists seaking equally great partners for ipad/iphone game

R_R

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am seeking talented developers to partner with to create an iPad and/or iPhone game. I have worked in the game industry for 10 years, but only on large teams with large budgets. What I want to do now is create an addictive, action-based app with really great visuals. I plan on utilizing the skills of various contractors for the creation of some of the art, animation, and music, but I really want to keep the core development as a partnership between 2-3 people max. I am hoping to find a talented programmer and possibly a game designer.

Previous iPad/iPhone experience a plus, but the most important thing is the desire to work hard and create something stunning and profitable.
Please send some information about yourself such as games you have worked on.

I have 3 different game ideas that need fleshing out, but I am also hoping to brainstorm with partners on different ideas. Here is a website with the first piece of mood art I have done for one of the ideas. The game is called "A Thousand Ships." It is a fast paced rpg in the style of Infinity Blade set during the Trojan war.

A Thousand Ships

contact me at [email protected]

Jeff

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say: Cool, good luck, I'm not your guy - but fully support your initiative, and Keep us posted (loved the image on your link and if the rest of it can be that level of quality, you're off to a terrific start Jeff). Thanks, Ken

Most reactions