great 3d artists seaking equally great partners for ipad/iphone game

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by R_R, Dec 20, 2010.

1. R_R

R_R iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am seeking talented developers to partner with to create an iPad and/or iPhone game. I have worked in the game industry for 10 years, but only on large teams with large budgets. What I want to do now is create an addictive, action-based app with really great visuals. I plan on utilizing the skills of various contractors for the creation of some of the art, animation, and music, but I really want to keep the core development as a partnership between 2-3 people max. I am hoping to find a talented programmer and possibly a game designer.

Previous iPad/iPhone experience a plus, but the most important thing is the desire to work hard and create something stunning and profitable.
    Please send some information about yourself such as games you have worked on.

I have 3 different game ideas that need fleshing out, but I am also hoping to brainstorm with partners on different ideas. Here is a website with the first piece of mood art I have done for one of the ideas. The game is called "A Thousand Ships." It is a fast paced rpg in the style of Infinity Blade set during the Trojan war.

A Thousand Ships

contact me at novus.vita@yahoo.com

Jeff
  2. kwgrimes

kwgrimes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me be the first to say: Cool, good luck, I'm not your guy - but fully support your initiative, and Keep us posted (loved the image on your link and if the rest of it can be that level of quality, you're off to a terrific start Jeff). Thanks, Ken