What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desktop publisher for iPad

yaakovt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

After few hours of searching I almost gave up.

I am looking for a a desktop publishing app. One that I can create a multi pages file, in sizes I want.

Let say one file can be a A4 multi pages and another one can be a A5 pages.

Like indesign or scribus and so on?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can import 'template' example documents of various sizes into Apple's Pages, though you can't create them there. I keep a range of different blank document sizes in the My Documents area and duplicate them in Pages when needed. When you duplicate them they retain their original size - say A4, A5, Letter or Legal.

Tim

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You can import 'template' example documents of various sizes into Apple's Pages, though you can't create them there. I keep a range of different blank document sizes in the My Documents area and duplicate them in Pages when needed. When you duplicate them they retain their original size - say A4, A5, Letter or Legal.

Tim

That's great info Tim, thanks !

OP
Y

yaakovt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A nice start

Hey, thanks. It works. :)

But, having a publisher software for an iPad is not only that.
I also need a app that will be able to export some of the pages to PDF and also saving pages in a different order if I want.

Do you know of any?

Most reactions

Latest posts