What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I publish an illustrated golf manual for iPad owners?

John Kaestner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am interested in find out how I would publish an illustrated golf manual that could be used by iPad owners. The manual is 24 pages long and I designed it using InDesign and illustrated it using Photoshop. It does not match the typical format of most eBooks since each page is illustrated and has copy directly related to the illustrations on a specific page. The illustrations are more important than the text "a picture is worth a thousand words" and this is why I need help. If I test the manual in my browser as a SWF file it works with the interactive buttons etc.. I seem to lose this functionality when I try to test it in any other format such as html. Although I've worked with various graphics apps and even taught computer illustration I'm far from being a computer expert and I'm more than a little lost and confused. I hope some one out in the forum can help. It's hard to learn new tricks at my age,72, so I'm hopeing some one has a workable simple answer. thanks

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't you create the book using iBooks Author, free software om the Mac. It syncs easily to your iPad to preview and make further edits and adjustments before publishing in iBooks.

Most reactions

Latest posts