What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Designing Busines Forms HELP!

MFS Furniture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app where I can design my own company form. ie
Proposals letterheads etc. I need to be able to open the particular template and after adding my content... BE able to have the option to SAVE AS and have the original template un-touched. I tried pages but I don't think I can keep the template as is

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can set up something that works almost as well as real templates for Pages.

First, be sure you have the document set up in the default state you want.

Then looking at the scrolling list of all you documents, scroll to the form you want to use as a template. Tap on the share icon (left most) and chose Send to iTunes. Be sure to choose the Pages format, not PDF or doc.

Now whenever you want a new copy of the form, tap on the next icon over, looks kind of like an inbox with arrow pointing down. Choose Copy from iTunes, and you will see a list of all documents you've shared through iTunes. When you select a document from here a new document will be created/imported, leaving the original untouched.

After your next sync with iTunes, these documents will also show up under Apps, File Share when your iPad is connected. As long as you don't remove them from the app's file sharing list it will stay there indefinitely. It even gets backed up when you do backups on you iPad.

katharinedavies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this post is quite old, but for anyone new who finds this, check out the app called Email for Business. It's great for creating and saving email templates.

Most reactions

Latest posts