What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting photos from iPad NOT photo stream

summrbrz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I am a new member and excited to be here! Ok, first dilemma (of many): I loaded pics from my laptop to my iPad. Now I find I cannot delete them from my iPad. It isn't even an option on the edit screen. What gives? I can delete ok from photo stream. Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! I am a new member and excited to be here! Ok, first dilemma (of many): I loaded pics from my laptop to my iPad. Now I find I cannot delete them from my iPad. It isn't even an option on the edit screen. What gives? I can delete ok from photo stream. Thanks!

To delete them from your iPad, you have to delete or move them from the folder they're in on your computer, then sync your iPad with iTunes on your computer.

This link may help you. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5061004?start=0&tstart=0

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hi Summrbrz - welcome to the forum! :) As already linked, there is plenty of information on the web concerning your questions; also, this is an oft asked question on this forum, especially from those just beginning to use the iPad - for some more discussion, checkout my posts in This THREAD - please post back here if still confused - the native Photo app for the iPad could be much better, unfortunately - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts