What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting App

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have an app on the IPAD called Live365. Didn't come from the App Store and I can't delete it. Tap the x and it just stays. It's grayed out, almost black and won't work anymore.

Any thoughts appreciated......Ken

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage, is the app in the list of installed apps? If so, tapping on it and tapping on Delete App on the next page should delete the app.

BTW, if this app didn't come from the App Store, how did you get it onto your iPad?

OP
Kenworth

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage, is the app in the list of installed apps? If so, tapping on it and tapping on Delete App on the next page should delete the app.

BTW, if this app didn't come from the App Store, how did you get it onto your iPad?

Hi scifan57,
Someone sent it to me in an e mail as I recall and I saved it to the "desktop" I believe. Stopped working when I did a restore for the IPAD. Kept saying "wait" as it re-loaded from the Cloud restore but never finished. It's not in "manage storage".
Maybe if it's in ITunes, I can delete it there then sinc it with the IPAD?
The Wife's is still working. No restore on that IPAD!..Ken

Most reactions

Latest posts