What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted apps keep coming back!

viks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I have a iPod touch and just got an iPad for my birthday (I'm already in love with it). I have a problem with both (my iPad is synced with my iPod), I've downloaded loads of useless apps in the past but they keep coming back. I delete from my devices by clicking the x when they are wobbling around and also delete them from iTunes on my computer and sync yet they keep coming back! Also I get notification that there are updates and I either have to have a crazy amount of things waiting to update or they return that way too!

There must be a way of doing it but I can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you and merry Christmas :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go into iTunes on your pc and sync your iPod and iPad. Click on your device and the device will show up with tabs. Click on the apps tab and select which ones you want to sync. It shouldn't happen again unless there is another IOS update but that's another story.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

ciaranjns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
You must be using the same backup with iCloud and it is automatically re downloading the best way to get rid of the problem is to go to settings > Store > then turn the 'Automatic download apps' off

From, Ciaranjns

Most reactions

Latest posts