What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang You Photo Booth

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that over the years most, if not all of us, have had fleeting moments when we look in the mirror and think "Wow, I look pretty good". Well now with Photo Booth, that balloon has burst. There's just no escaping the stark reality that whatever youthful looks I may have had will never be captured using Photo Booth. I guess there's always radio. :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's what all the effects are for. They can cover up a multitude of sins. If you turn down the rooms lights the comic and sketch filters are especially useful. :D

I did these on the iMac, so YMMV.

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 276

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids are going to love PhotoBooth on the new iPad. If only I can get my hands on one! Lol

Our neighbor's kids were spending literally hours taking turns, passing their new iPad around using PhotoBooth. Have to say, I might find myself playing around with it too. You're never too old to bring out the kid in you!

J

JoemelY

When you use photobooth to take a picture you can make your photo looks funny or beautiful because there are several option that you can choose with photobooth and you can also change its scene or graphics of your picture.

Most reactions

Latest posts