What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Routine app

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an app called daily Routine. I can't figure it out. :confused: Does anyone know of a video that I can follow? I thought I finally found the app I was looking for but I'm confused! Need input, information and help! Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iPhone app? I can't find an iPad app called Daily Routine.

Here is their website. The help page appears to still be under construction, but you could send them some feedback and see what they say. I just saw a review on this app the other day. Let me see if I can find the article. . . Ah, there it is. Not terribly helpful as a how to, but maybe there's a clue in there that will help.

Plan Your Days And Solidify Your Schedule With The Gorgeous And Functional Daily Routine App -- AppAdvice

Edit: Their website seems to have gone down in between the time I checked it and posted this. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Last edited:
OP
PatriciaF

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info twerppoet. Seems that this is an universal app but made for the iphone. I wrote the company because a review of this said it was good once you get the hang of it. Haha!! Yeah hang of it? I can't figure it out. I'm waiting for the response from the company. Other than that it looks pretty good on the iPad2. Thanks, Pat

PS Just received email from the company. They will be putting up a video in a few days. So at least I can get a handle of this app. Thanks again, Pat

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PatriciaF said:
Thanks for the info twerppoet. Seems that this is an universal app but made for the iphone. I wrote the company because a review of this said it was good once you get the hang of it. Haha!! Yeah hang of it? I can't figure it out. I'm waiting for the response from the company. Other than that it looks pretty good on the iPad2. Thanks, Pat

PS Just received email from the company. They will be putting up a video in a few days. So at least I can get a handle of this app. Thanks again, Pat

No problem. Good luck with the app.

Most reactions

Latest posts