1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Daily Notes app Q.....

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by sjleworthy, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Hi guys

I was on the lookout for a decent app to replace my Filofax for my weekly business appointments and times. After a fair bit of research I plumped for Daily Notes.

It's a great app with all the features I could want, but, and the HUGE let down about it is, you can't quickly view the week ahead on a single page.
    You can't see all the week ahead, with space for notes, like a typical real Filofax/diary/planner shows you when you open it. This really is a big let down.

So, I found the much cheaper app called "planner"

This displays the week ahead perfectly, just like the real thing. Trouble is, it's basic. The GUI is simple and it's options are limited.
    But, this is now the app I choose because I can see the week all on the single page like a real diary.

Now I'm stuck with this expensive app I don't use. Am I missing something? Can I get it to look like a standard Filofax? Will it do the same basic requirement 'planner' will?

Thanks
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. mahoomerry

mahoomerry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am searching for the website which can send Bhagavadgita daily Quotes by mail. Please can you help me.
  3. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Thanks for the helpful hijack :)