What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia updated!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cydia has been updated to 1.1.1! (1.1.2 for iPad 2) Now the main page looks like this;

Attachments

• image-3197391140.png
    image-3197391140.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Tenant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on aniPad 2 and this is my first jail broken device, is it safe to sync with the computer after installing a bunch of apps from Cydia?

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tenant said:
I'm on aniPad 2 and this is my first jail broken device, is it safe to sync with the computer after installing a bunch of apps from Cydia?

Of course. :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for the record, there is NO update, the version number didn't change on iPad1. It's been 1.1.1 for months. 1.1.2 was made available for the jailbreakme process, and may subsequently get released to all...

The front page of Cydia is just a webpage on the server which gets updated very occasionally!
Now if only Saurik would get rid of the 4.02 article we would be golden!

When a true update us made available, Cydia lets you know when you open it and you can choose to install it or not. So no need to sweat it, you will get the update when Saurik deems it right for your device...

Last edited:

Most reactions