What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia apps won't install - Air 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to Apple and this is my first time using Cydia so if I don't say the right terms or did anything wrong, please forgive and let me know.

Just purchased an Air 2 Wifi-only model on black Friday and had it jailbroken through Pangu. IOS 8.1 I think. I went to Youtube for instructions and used Cydia to download sources, like A Piracy Tweak,
A Piracy Repo, A Piracy Repo. I was able to go into these sources and download some apps like Facebook messenger, Instagram, AngryBirds. I saw that the apps are downloaded and are displaced on the screen, but they are almost darken out. When I tap on them, the name of the apps will change to "Installing" and there's a "timing" circle on them. Then after a while, I get the message "Unable to Download App: Instagram could not be installed at this time". This same sequence happen again if I retap the apps.

Appreciate any help. There must be something I did wrong. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IPad Forums in no way supports piracy and the theft of paid apps. What you are attempting to do is steal paid content. You will receive no help here.

Stay safe, stay legal.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions