What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crashed my ipad

Untamed thinness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just crashed my iPad I guess. Using the mark up in photos app.
Let it cool down and continued until I tried to save changes and it crashed again!😂 I don’t know if I should be proud of myself
for crashing my iPad with one finger or not!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just crashed my iPad I guess. Using the mark up in photos app.
Let it cool down and continued until I tried to save changes and it crashed again!😂 I don’t know if I should be proud of myself
for crashing my iPad with one finger or not!
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Please provide some clarification: 1) What iPad version do you own and what iOS is installed; 2) By 'crashed' I assume you mean the photos app shut down (vs. dropping the device on the floor); 3) Is this the photos app that comes w/ iOS or another commercial app; and 4) What have you done to prevent this event?

But for starters, 'force close' the photos app (directions HERE) - if not successful, 'restart' your iPad (look HERE) - please post back the answers to my questions and the outcomes of the procedures linked. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts