What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple questions

Highbred8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a little new to the iPad but have had iPhones since the 3G came out. I have been trying to figure this out since I got my iPad a couple weeks ago and just cant get it.

First is the wifi.... To put it nicely it blows on the iPad. I have an N network in my house set to 100% range distance and my apt is 1200sqft. Yet I step out on my balcony and wifi drops in and out, but on my iPhone 4 and netbook I still have full signal. Why is the iPad losing signal? I knew there used to be an issue with the ipads wifi but I thought that got fixed with the first update.

Second is I bought this primarily for school. I take most of my class only and sometimes they require me to attach files. This would be easy if I could do it through mail.app but schools run on blackboard and it uses a "browse" button to search my system for the file. On my net book I click "browse" follow to my docs and choose the right file. I'm not able to do this with the iPad. I downloaded filer.app and that did nothing. Rather than keep wasting money on apps I figured I'd ask here.

Other than that I love this thing. Just in buying e-text books on it instead of print copies, I saved $460 this semester alone. So it pretty much paid for itself :D:)

Most reactions

Latest posts