What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could There be a New iPhone and iPad as Soon as Next June?

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
8272-iphone-5-white.JPG

The rumblings about the next versions of the iPhone and iPad have already started, and now, according to AppleInsider, investment firm Jefferies analyst Peter Misek is saying that he thinks that Apple will be launching the next versions of the iPhone and iPad as soon as June 2013. Speaking in a note to investors today, Misek said that his information comes from industry sources, who have told him that Apple plans to launch an “iPhone 5S†in June or July next year. Misek goes on to say that this new iPhone will have “a new super HD camera/screen, a better battery, and NFC.†He also says that he has also heard word of some other possible updated features in the new iPhone, including an IGZO screen made by Sharp, which he refers to as “Retina+â€, plus 128GB storage (which would be the biggest yet for an iPhone!), and possibly six new colours to choose from, rather than just the regular black and white. Talking about the next iPad, Misek says that too could be updated in June, also with an IGZO screen, and that it will be even thinner than the current iPad, half as thick, in fact (is that possible?!), and “significantly†lighter in weight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] Jefferies expects 'iPhone 5S' & new iPad in summer, 'iTV' next fall

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds good. But I'd rather they wait til fall for the new phone...if they keep changing release dates like this it will be impossible for some of us to ever own the hot new device when it first comes out. I don't like always being behind the tech curve.....I don't mind having the old stuff for a year + as long as I can have the latest and greatest every once in a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts