What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copilot HD APP problem

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks,

I purchased this app for my 3G ipad. It downloads and installs. WHen I fire it up it asks for me to create a new id and password. I do this and hit ok. I then get a "cannot connect to the internet" message. Of course I am connected to the net at this point despite what the app says.

Any clue what the issue is?

Thanks!

T

jdlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks,

I purchased this app for my 3G ipad. It downloads and installs. WHen I fire it up it asks for me to create a new id and password. I do this and hit ok. I then get a "cannot connect to the internet" message. Of course I am connected to the net at this point despite what the app says.

Any clue what the issue is?

Thanks!

T
I have the same issue. Spoke with them on the phone yesterday. No help!!! Its driving me crazy worked great for a couple of weeks then it would just say it was trying to "update" so I erased it and reinstalled. Thats when the problems started says I am not connected to the internet... Hello 3G.... POS!!!:mad:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
May sound crazy but have you tried putting the iPad in airplane mode and loading the app to see what it does.

You really should try contacting the app creator instead of on here. They will know more than any of us.

jdlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May sound crazy but have you tried putting the iPad in airplane mode and loading the app to see what it does.

You really should try contacting the app creator instead of on here. They will know more than any of us.

Yeah, I spoke with ALK Technologies yesterday. He was no help at all... Doing a reset on the iPad and going to go from there. Has to be some kind network issue.
Tried to do a "network reset" but it was unsuccessful.

ilkaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is my problem with CoPilot Live HD.

Whe I first saw pics of application, it looked amazing and I purchased CoPilot Live HD Europe for 42.99 US Dollars.

Installed and what was the result? Everything is Ok but no maps inside!!!

Supposed to be Europe map, at the and the name of application is CoPilot Lve HD Europe.

And also the app asks me Licence Key but no key with me or at my regitered mail address..

Two options.

1. I am really stupid that I can not install that application with maps.
2. The name of application is just a fake name that it cheats by causing customer to think that there is a map inside...

Which option is true ? ;-)

And is ther any way to find my licence key ?

Last edited:

ncarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a slightly different problem. (1) I have Co-Pilot HD on my iPad 3G (original unit). It works as advertised and is extremely useful on my Monday and Wednesday night deliveries. (2) I got a "New iPad" when they cme out and I installed the App on it. It does not want to work. It gives me a compressed screen at the top for choosing Language and Voice. This does not appear to work right as I cannot get out of that screen. I have reinstalled the App several times including under "Airplane Mode". but still come up with the same thing. Any suggestions?

I finally got through to to ALK Technologies. They do have a problem with CoPilot HD working with the new Retina display. They said to wait around awhile (?) and they might get it fixed in the near or distant future.

Net/Net is the CoPilot HD does not work with the New iPad.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts