What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Search] Atmospheric explore game

Battle-Cookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hii =)

I am looking for an iPad Air 2 game which has a great atmosphere (visual art and sound / music design).
The gameplay should be relaxed, not so much enemies more exploration and puzzles. I really like games like "Fishdom" because I just can play one round or two while the normal things to do.
"Aquaria" isn't my choice because of the Savepoints and the attacking enemies. I played "Child of Light" on PC, this was really cool! Great story and Music and fights are round-based and not 'interactive' and I can always stop playing when I want. Unfortunately Chid of Light is not available at Itunes.

Do you know any games which can be interesting? Games where I have to build up and manage a town or a village are not what I am looking for.

Greetings =)

Most reactions

Latest posts