What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts

Grizzleybear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way using the contacts to have a personal contacts list and a business contacts and have the show seperatly. Thanks

King of Golf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to appadvice.com, or use their iPad app, then look under their app guides for productivity there is a category of contact management apps, i'm sure you'll find one that works for you.

OP
G

Grizzleybear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
King of Golf said:
If you go to appadvice.com, or use their iPad app, then look under their app guides for productivity there is a category of contact management apps, i'm sure you'll find one that works for you.

Ok thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When using the Contacts app it depends on what type of account you sync with. If you sync with MobileMe it is possible to set up groups and keep the contacts separate that way. However you have to create the groups on the me.com site or using Mail on a Mac. Adding new contacts to a group on the iPad means you have to be careful to select that group before adding the new contact.

You can set up groups in Google's contacts, unfortunately the groups do not sync and you end up with one long list.

I'm not familiar with how other account types work.

Contacts could really use some more options and tools.

Most reactions

Latest posts