Connecting bluetooth to iPad 2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by debraq68, Mar 7, 2013.

1. debraq68

debraq68 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an android phone and a Bluetooth for that phone, does anyone know if the Bluetooth can connect to my iPad 2? I hope I can and listen to my music library...any suggestions?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +831 / 0
    Hi Debraq68 - welcome to the forum! :)

BT (Bluetooth) functions on iOS devices are limited, i.e. keyboards, speakers, wireless headphones - I've use a BT keyboard & headphones on my devices - not sure that much else is possible; BUT, I'd love to hear from others who may have found additional options.
  3. debraq68

debraq68 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for the input..would love really tiny wireless headphones, thought the Bluetooth might work.
  4. zstairlessone

zstairlessone iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +439 / 0
    It should, so far all BT headphones and speakers I've tried have worked with both my iPad and iPhone, even the ones I used to use with my PDAs. Try them and see, just make sure you stop the pair with any other device, I don't think they can be connected to two or more devices actively at any one time
  5. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +831 / 0
    Hi again Debraq68 - am I correct that you want to hear music from your iPad w/ Bluetooth headphones? If so, not sure how your Android phone is involved in the mix?

For myself, I have a pair of Rockfish headphones (granted, not 'tiny'), but easy & comfortable - pair easily w/ my iPod or iPad for wireless listening to my music files on the iDevices - not sure if this is what you want but works for me (used today @ the YMCA w/ my iPod) - of course, there are plenty of other similar options - good luck in your search - Dave :)

Attached Files: