What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth on iPad mini

VanityBoii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just got my iPad mini last week and I'm having some trouble with the Bluetooth feature. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I've been trying to use Bluetooth to connect it to my iPad mini, so I can move things like music and photos. However the iPad will not pair to the phone, but the phone pairs with my iPad. Does anyone know if the two of them can be paired or not?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got my iPad mini last week and I'm having some trouble with the Bluetooth feature. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I've been trying to use Bluetooth to connect it to my iPad mini, so I can move things like music and photos. However the iPad will not pair to the phone, but the phone pairs with my iPad. Does anyone know if the two of them can be paired or not?

Hi there, welcome to iPF!

To move things like music and photos you'll need to use an app that syncs between your devices, like Dropbox, Skydrive ...
Afaik it isn't possible to pair iPad to Samsung through Bluetooth.

OP
VanityBoii

VanityBoii

iPF Noob
Reaction score

To move things like music and photos you'll need to use an app that syncs between your devices, like Dropbox, Skydrive ...

Thank you so much

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score

That would be like kicking Steve Jobs while he was (literally) down. One of the things he didn't believe in was back doors into his creations and device to device Bluetooth presents just that opening into the system.

Most reactions

Latest posts