What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comments, sharing/caring or just plain BS

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here we have a beautiful hand held display device that is multi-purpose.
I read thru the 10 key questions posed by PC magazine for considering a tablet. Most of it sounds like a geek that likes to keep what he has, be able to customize everything to their (so-called likiing) use all the old technology for interfacing, focus, etc.

Sounds like a situation back in the days of horse and buggy vs the new fangled 4 wheel monsters. Ask the farmer what he would like in his future. "Just give me a faster Horse" . That is the view I get with so many comments on these respective forums. I want this, and this, and this, and I don't like, this and this and this. When you buy a car do you redesign it, repaint it, reorganize the insides. of course not.

What I would like to see, is what do you like, what is slick, what can this marvelous device really do. How can I use it better. What is the list of the slick software that makes this little beauty fly.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts