What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club Pogo on iPad

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would it be sweet to be able to access Club Pogo games on the iPad???

Does anybody else like Club Pogo???

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling that Pogo (the gaming site?) uses Flash - which as everyone has probably heard by no, doesn't work on iDevices.

OP
Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling that Pogo (the gaming site?) uses Flash - which as everyone has probably heard by no, doesn't work on iDevices.

Yea...i think we all know that...that is why i said " wouldn't it be cool"

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If Club Pogo worked on the iPad I would say that it would hurt some sales of game developers (even with the yearly fee)

Gselsidi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finally got it to work on the iPad. I tried e ery browser they all sucked. Cloud browse was really really slow and bad. If you are jail broken search in insidious for java and you should get an iPad app called office flash java something something. The name of the app once it installs is always on pc so I don't know why it has a different name lol, I guess better advertising.

Anyway if not jail broken the app costs like $25 dollars. It's really an amazing app it's like running a full computeron your iPad. So I went to pogo.com and everything runs no download java error messages. I played monopoly. Now it doesn't run super fast like on the computer but it's extremely playable! Besides the minor graphics lag everything runs great.

If you want to play pogo even if it's a bit laggy this is by far the best app. You can also run office and other neat stuff I didn't use since all I wanted to do was play monopoly lol

newgator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my Club Pogo and am so disappointed that I can't play on Ipad! I would never have purchased my Ipad if i would have known. Am thinking about selling it and finding something that i can play Pogo and get my bank apps to work.

KantScareMe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded "Always on PC" but it keeps telling me that I need to install Java to run Club Pogo games...what version of Java do I try to download and how do I do it on the Ipad...is this something I need to do on my computer or on the Ipad? Any advice would help since I'm a huge Club Pogo member...

newgator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my Club Pogo and am so disappointed that I can't play on Ipad! I would never have purchased my Ipad if i would have known. Am thinking about selling it and finding something that i can play Pogo and get my bank apps to work.

I want to sell my ipad and get a windows tablet. I think it is called "surface" I will try it out at Best Buy first to be sure that i can play pogo on it.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just downloaded "Always on PC" but it keeps telling me that I need to install Java to run Club Pogo games...what version of Java do I try to download and how do I do it on the Ipad...is this something I need to do on my computer or on the Ipad? Any advice would help since I'm a huge Club Pogo member...

You'll not be able to use web sites (on the iPad) that require Java or Flash to run. The iPad does not do Flash. See here for more details: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

You might be able to use a browser that can access remote servers to run Flash (or use a remote login to access your own computer). Otherwise, you'll have to use your computer to access Club Pogo. Sorry.

Marilyn

waperfitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would it be sweet to be able to access Club Pogo games on the iPad???

Does anybody else like Club Pogo???
I love the Pogo website but you cannot play it on the Ipad as Ap[ple does not support the download of Java which is required to run Pogo games. I wont buy an iPad for this reason and continue toplay on my laptop.

Most reactions

Latest posts