What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club membership / social clubs and groups. Is there an App for that ?

jimcallaghan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a new member who has signed up to ask you all for some advice. I help to run a cub scout pack. Each week we are manually tracking in a large A4 notebook all aspects of the activities and finances etc of running the pack.

Rather than knocking a spreadsheet together, I wondered if there might already be an app for tracking social club memberships, weekly / monthly payments of 'subs' subscriptions, perhaps allow me to keep track of badges / awards / achievements. Maybe I've already answered my own question, but I thought I'd put it out there.

I realise there may not be something Scouts specific, but something close that might do the job. If not - I may try and pull one together myself. I'm no stranger to developing and web design but I've never made an iphone / ipad app.

Cheers.
Jim.

PatJC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Jim.

I have just joined this forum to enable me to reply to you. I am looking for the same thing for a similar reason. You clearly haven't had any response so far, but I wonder if you have found what you are looking for elsewhere? I would be interested. I am going to start researching myself and will post if I find anything relevant.

Most reactions

Latest posts