1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Club membership / social clubs and groups. Is there an App for that ?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by jimcallaghan, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jimcallaghan

jimcallaghan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, I'm a new member who has signed up to ask you all for some advice. I help to run a cub scout pack. Each week we are manually tracking in a large A4 notebook all aspects of the activities and finances etc of running the pack.

Rather than knocking a spreadsheet together, I wondered if there might already be an app for tracking social club memberships, weekly / monthly payments of 'subs' subscriptions, perhaps allow me to keep track of badges / awards / achievements. Maybe I've already answered my own question, but I thought I'd put it out there.

I realise there may not be something Scouts specific, but something close that might do the job. If not - I may try and pull one together myself. I'm no stranger to developing and web design but I've never made an iphone / ipad app.

Cheers.
    Jim.
  2. PatJC

PatJC iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Jim.

I have just joined this forum to enable me to reply to you. I am looking for the same thing for a similar reason. You clearly haven't had any response so far, but I wonder if you have found what you are looking for elsewhere? I would be interested. I am going to start researching myself and will post if I find anything relevant.