1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cloud and more

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Simon1405, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Simon1405

Simon1405 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have just linked with a uk company called I-virtuals who have done wonders with my ipad2.

Through the miracles of cloud based technology. I now have windows 7 on my ipad....yes...windows 7........thats word, powerpoint, publisher,......you name it...if a pc has windows...the same including office and outlook....all at blistering speeds.

You need to be connected to wifi or a fast 3g ......

I would strongly recommend this company.........for business and leisure use.....brings life to the ipad.

Please note i have no financial link to I-virtuals.......just a satisfied customer
  2. Simon1405

Simon1405 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. timblanc

timblanc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why on earth buy an iPad and populate it with an inferior windows platform? The mind boggles......Ivirtual can stay wherever they are for all I'm concerned!