Clamcase

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by xune, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Izziemom

Izziemom
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ordered mid December and received last week. Credit card not charged until shipped and received 3 days after I got email notice that it was shipping. Guess I got lucky....

2. hood44

hood44
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I think I will have to buy one.

3. ipadfanatic

ipadfanatic
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Okay so it's most likely mine (two of them) won't even ship until late February. Bummer :D

4. ocdetails

ocdetails
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I ordered two of them on the 21st of January. I read somewhere that they aren't shipping till February. I had just seen one on eBay that went for nearly $300 bucks, so I wonder if they turned on ordering again to kill the scalper market. Anyway, I sent a question to them yesterday and they said they were in stock and shipping daily. The lack of real consumer reviews on the web is a little concerning. Engadget has seen it and posted lots of pictures, so I have no doubt the product is real, but they need to start getting them into the hands of those who ordered them PDQ.

5. ipadfanatic

ipadfanatic
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Funny because I emailed them a few days ago about my order (Credit card related) and still hav not gotten a response back.

I don't mind getting mine in February but at least provide the customer some information.

6. LGgeek

LGgeek
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am exactly in this situation ,pre-ordered mine three months ago , emails say it shipping but when asked for tracking number get "the tracking number is in the email" .

I just sent another email trying to cancel the order so I can get what I expect to be a very default refund process started. DON"T BUY , communication stinks and customer support is missing in action. I wonder if these guys ever had a product manufactured.

7. rmalzo

rmalzo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have a jailbroken ipad. I just received my Clamcase and it does not work properly. Is it the Jailbreak that is causing this. All the keys do not work as described and I tried it on a non jailbroken ipad and it works fine.

8. tthorne

tthorne
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I can't speak to the quality because I have not seen one of these up close, but it looks pretty nice and I personally want one. I was in touch with the company via email and it seems they are not able to fill orders placed today for 3 - 5 weeks.

Thats the drawback here, and I feel like they are not able to cover the manufacturing costs, which is what's causing the delays. Thanks to the early buyers. You're more like unpaid investors than consumers, but I applaud your patience.

I'll likely not even buy one because by the time they get it together, IF they get it together, the iPad 2 will be out and I'll be moving on anyway.

Bummer...

9. Formjeff

Formjeff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Big bummer. I ordered mine on 12/20 and received a shipping notice on 1/31. Still no case though...frustrating to say the least.