What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas gift, good price for IPAD3 with Retina display?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
I think you've more stated your opinion on iOS6..........your obviously in the minority here.
No need to keep repeating yourself and try to convince many others that have had a great experience with iOS 6

And with that excellent piece of advice, could we please steer this thread back on topic? I believe the topic is iPad 3 pricing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scott6809 said:
I picked one up today for $449.99 at best buy, it's the 16gig model, they also had the 32 for the same price, but sold out.... I thought it was a good price.. Has anyone seen a better price for that model anywhere? If I can save more $$$ I'd like too.

Thanks
Scott

Is that before tax or after? It's weird that they would have the 32 and 16 gig at the same price. But anyway, it seems like a good price. What I personally think the cheapest place to get iPads is the apple refurbished store online. Currently they have the iPad 3 (32) for $470, but seems like they're out of stock of the 16 Gb; so it may be cheaper there, but there aren't any, so based on availability, I think it's a good price to pay.

Drifting off topic, I would suggest to update it to iOS 6. It includes Siri, and to me, that's enough of a reason.

Apple Refurbished iPad Site: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

zip255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out apples web site they post refurbs on that site daily, you can get a really good buy from that site.

Resetman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best buy is at 449 for both the 16 and 32 gb wifi. Looks like they are trying to clean up their inventory of 3's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ilmbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a brand new ipad3 on Craigslist for $300. A guy that lives near me won it at a mandatory 'meeting' with Apple, I think. Something to do with the school district? They give three away each time. Austin, Texas (16g with wifi)

Last edited:

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just noticed that the OP got a "Bargain" price of $449 at Best Buy. That's the standard list price. Apple has them listed at $379 for a refurb 16 GB.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts